FuelWatch is a host solution for simple and efficient remote monitoring of petrol stations in order to ensure maximum uptime as well as fast on-site service in the event of failure.
For an operator with many sites over a large geographic area, the solution provides a simple graphic overview in one display of the operational situations.
Monitoring of all connected forecourt equipment, including:
- Price Signs
- Tank Level Measuring Equipment
- I/Os (key boxes, emergency stop, door switches, temperature switches, etc.)
Remote control and diagnostics of:
- Writes message to the terminal’s screen
- Opens and closes pumps
- Opens and closes terminals
- Mirroring of terminal screen for better on-site customer support
- Terminal status
- Monitoring via cameras
- Alarm log
- Alarm statistics
- Option for SMS notification in the event of alarm
FuelWatch can be offered as a service with monitoring via NPS’ surveillance centre with an associated on-site service for 365 days a year.