Reliable system to register and manage bus operation.
With LocSys 2015 bus operation is easy to manage and register
Tidebus, who operates busses several places in Denmark, also uses a Logos system to manage and register operations for each bus.
Easy and user-friendly payment terminals
Tidebus currently uses a Logos terminal of the LocSys 2015 type because:
- It is easy and simple to use
- The design is robust
- It is reliable for outdoor or indoor use
- You can assign dallas keys to each employee
The terminal LocSys 2015 could do everything Tidebus needed
Tidebus had a number of requests and requirements for their payment solution, and LocSys 2015 could do everything they needed.
In addition to ease of use and reliability, they also have the opportunity to:
- Register bus number with associated mileage
- Detect up to four products, e.g. diesel, engine oil, washer fluid and coolant
- Collect all data in a backend system
- Make a simple report extract for consumption control
LocSys 2015 is both user-friendly and reliable, and there is a well-thought-out backend system, where Tidebus gets an overview of data.
How can we help you?
A good product begins with exchanging ideas and finding aa common understanding og the task. Contact us and let’s take the first step together.