In need of a payment solution
for your EV Charger?
Payment Solutions for EV Charging
Card payment via either:
The Logos Valina solution consists of the Worldline Valina terminal with Logos’s payment-, POS- and control application.
The Logos Valina can easily be integrated into for example the Alpitronic Hypercharger and interfaced via the LEVP API or LUCA (OCPP) via the Logos Connect backend
The user-flow and -interface can be customized with operator specific graphics etc.
The solution is certified with Nets (Nexi) for EMV card payments (Visa, Mastercard etc.) within EU and offer multiple acquiring options
- The Logos Valina solution supports interface to EV-chargers via two different solutions:
−Directly via the LEVP API or (1:1)
−Indirectly via LUCA host to EV backend and OCPP to EV charger (1:4)
- The LUCA solution is hosted at Logos hosting
Logos PaySys UXL
- The PaySys UXL is a robust and proven payment terminal widely used in the refueling and car wash sector
- MID, EMV and PCI compliant
- Verifone UX PCI 5 modules with contactless 10,4’’-12,1’’ High Resolution Touch Screen (1200 NITS)
- Receipt printer
- Embedded Windows IoT platform
- Optional support for contactless private label cards and RFID tags
- Embedded controller for I/O control interface to price signs etc.
- The user-flow and -interface can be customized with operator specific graphics etc.
- The solution is certified with Nets (Nexi) for EMV card payments (Visa, Mastercard etc.) within EU and offer multiple acquiring options
Logos PaySys UXL
- Logos can offer the PaySys UXL in custom housing fit to purpose
- The shown design is an example of a double-sided terminal (user interface on both sides). This provides the advantage of having both payment and charging customer dialogue via one display
- The design further offers an integrated electrical panel for connecting the Hypercharger to support a lean and cost-effective onsite implementation
- The interface to the hypercharger is via OCPP
- Logos offers customized apps for payment and activation of EV chargers.
- The solution is based on the Logos app front-end framework for iOS and Android as well as the Logos Connect app-backend for interfaces, profile management, connection to EV chargers etc.
- Logos have an own in-house app-development team supporting both Android and iOS.
- References counts several major oil companies.
How can we help you?
A good product begins with exchanging ideas and finding aa common understanding og the task. Contact us and let’s take the first step together.