Dokk1 is the new large library and Citizen Service Centre in the harbour in Aarhus, which also houses Europe’s largest automatic car park with room for 1,000 cars.
Logos has delivered the complete solution for the registration of cars and payment for parking time.
The solution was delivered to the German company, Lödige, which was responsible for the overall contract and is the company behind the automatic car park.
Logos’ solution consisted of:
- Registration terminals at the booths
- Payment terminals
- Web solution for reservations as well as purchase of subscriptions
- LUBO back-end system for administration and monitoring of the overall solution
- Interface to Lödige CUBILE parking system
- Number plate cameras
- Interface to barriers, number plate cameras, etc.